Established Eastern Shore Eatery on the Market for the First Time!
Voted One of 25 Hidden Gems in Coastal Virginia by Coastal Virginia Magazine
- Yuk Yuk & Joe’s is now available for sale. Yuk has decided to retire and offers a ready-made opportunity for the right restaurant entrepreneur.
- The long-time restaurant and lounge offers a great pre-existing money making business. Open seven (7) days a week with great lunches, happy hours and dinner crowds savoring their famous wings, shrimp, seafood, pizza and more. Just waiting for a new owner to put their stamp on this favored neighborhood spot on the lower Eastern Shore.
- Many improvements in the past few years with hood system in 2009, updated electrical and plumbing, metal roof re-coated and new windows. Containing just over 2,000 square feet on an approximately one acre site, Yuks has Town water from Eastville and sewerage is provided by a private septic system.
- Cape Charles and Eastville have seen tremendous growth in tourism and a large volume of new businesses. Just starting construction in front of Yuk’s on Route 13 is the Northampton County Regional Medical Center. Other newly opened, nearby facilities include a brewery, a distillery, multiple new restaurants, a coffee making plant, new hotels, two new condominium/ retail mixed use projects and a new boatyard facility. More are sure to follow.
- Please call for a private showing.
|Price:||Contact Agent for details|
|Address:||15617 Courthouse Road|
|Square Feet:||2,000 SF|
|Parcel Size:||1 acre|