- Monty Spencer and Pam Arms have facilitated the sale of Caton-Wilkens Mini-Storage in Baltimore, MD. The 76,549 SF, 743 unit facility sold for $7,000,000.
- Martin Custom Embroidery has purchased two units in the Yorktown Commerce Center industrial park on Old York-Hampton Hwy in Yorktown. Chuck Collins facilitated the sale.
- Robert Duckett has assisted Nuclear Fitness; Artinspired; Snatch’d Brazilian Wax & Sugaring; J. Nicole Brows – Eyebrows and Permanent Makeup; and Johngs Automotive & Perfromance in leasing space in the Ocean Storage and Professional Center at 105 Professional Parkway in Yorktown.
- Andrew & Etzell, Inc. has purchased 5501 Virginia Beach Boulevard in Virginia Beach for use as an automotive repair facility. Robert Duckett and John Worley facilitated the transaction.
- Monty Spencer and Fred Paris have facilitated the sale of Harpers Road Self Storage in Virginia Beach. The 110,620 SF facility sold for $3,750,000.
- 5948, LLC has purchased the 8,500 SF office building at 5948 Jefferson Avenue in Newport News. K.C. Spencer facilitated the sale.
Mid-Atlantic Commercial is pleased to welcome Terry Johnson, RAM, to our team. An active participant in the industry since 1973, Terry has served as a commercial leasing agent, a property manager and a senior property manager. He has also been involved with commercial land sales and construction management. He twice served as chairman of the Peninsula Apartment Council, receiving national recognition from NAHB’ s Multifamily Council for excellent programs during both terms. He has taught the Advanced RAM course in Peninsula for many years and holds the Assisted Housing Manager (AHM), Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS) and Certified Housing Management (CHM) certifications.